Friday, February 10, 2012

Looking for web-based game for my daughter - where she can play mini games to dress her character?

Hiya. My daughter is 13, she is obsessed with playing dress up games online - My son plays a game where he makes a dinosaur character and names it and then he has to fight other dino's and he earns coins to buy new abilities. I wondered if there was one like this my daughter could play but where she can earn coins to buy new outfits for her character instead? It has to be free too! And I don't want one of those ones based solely around chatting to other people because I don't like my children on those things for too long. ThanksLooking for web-based game for my daughter - where she can play mini games to dress her character?
Marapets or Neopets they're both free and you can own pets as well, the pets are so darn cute... I've been playing them both since I was about her age and now I'm 18 lolLooking for web-based game for my daughter - where she can play mini games to dress her character?
Spine World on miniclip

Club Penguin

Runescape

Neopets

Maraquapets



To get Spine World go to www.miniclip.com and search for Spine World it will come up!



Hope i helped =)Looking for web-based game for my daughter - where she can play mini games to dress her character?
Barbie has a website by Matel.

No comments:

Post a Comment