Friday, February 10, 2012

Bedroom dress-up games. need some help?

My girlfriend has dressed up as a schoolgirl before i find it really hot i have no idea what i could do for her though. She surprised me so i was hoping to surprise her. I know she likes soccer but would dressing up like a soccer player be hot? i don't know curious what your guy's opinions are.Bedroom dress-up games. need some help?
you should find out like what kind of characters she likes from tv, movies, books, etc. Like for instance, if she was interested in the twilight series book,(almost everyone is), then dress up as the main guy character. For me, I just find guys in uniform soooooooo sexy. it totally turns me on lol.Bedroom dress-up games. need some help?
A cop with handcuffs or just the cuffs do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment