Thursday, February 9, 2012

GOOOOD virual/dress up games?

puhhhlease

i've played like all of them.

send me good ones.



and if its a dress up one

have it be realalistic



no anime.GOOOOD virual/dress up games?
My friend used to run a website where her and a few other people made these graphics called "dolls". They where really pretty and you could use them on your website, there was a link to some sites on there that let you drag and drop clothes on them etc it was really good at the time, if you search hard enough for some type of doll dress up game - or other words then I'm sure you'll find it!

Here is one I remember that she linked to me a while back;

http://www.thedollpalace.com/dollmaker/d鈥?/a>GOOOOD virual/dress up games?
goto y8.com\dress_upGOOOOD virual/dress up games?
try newgrounds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment