Monday, February 6, 2012

Is there any other program I can use to make a dress-up game other than Flash?

There's no way I will be able to afford Flash, but I really want to make my own dress-up games. Is there any other programs that I can use to make one (preferably free)?Is there any other program I can use to make a dress-up game other than Flash?
do a cs4 flash torrent download. you will find the software for free... well ur stealing it but millions of people are doing it and no one gives a doo doo. Some sites will want to charge you but keep clicking until you find a free one. Do not go pass the first page of search results. They are usually garbage sites. Just don't get distrated by the garbage. u will need bittorrent to download. Hope u have a fast computer with lots of space. the program is large and will take some time to download... to me an entir day, but I use it all the time... good luck!



google: "flash cs4 torrent" or the entire suite "cs4 torrent" go to adobe.com and research what u want and go steal it... have fun!



found one...

http://extratorrent.com/torrent/1557641/鈥?/a>



click torrent link

next page....wait for link to pop
  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment