Saturday, December 17, 2011

My niece plays dress up games on the internet, but can't save them, as they're animated. can anyone help?

My niece plays dress up games- princess, weddings, celebs, anything (as long as it's pink!). But she can't save the ones she creates because they are animated. Does anyone know of any dress up games for little girls that have a save option?|||there is this website i-dressup u might have to make an account but u can make any dressup doll and u save them in this notebook thing i have a account on it it is really good u can dressup fairies,princess weddings anything and trust me theres loads of PINK on that website it my fav colour aswell lol|||I think cbeebies has the option to save %26amp; print.


Thats why my niece uses anyway.|||umm when shes done she can press the print screen button then jus open up a ms paint (etc.) program and press ctrl-v and then it will paste it there then jus save that file and there u go!

No comments:

Post a Comment