Saturday, December 17, 2011

How do I make internet dress up games?

I have always enjoyed playing dress up games online, especially from www.dressupgames.com and now i would really like to make my own.


How do i get started?


I dont have macromedia, but if you know somwhere where you can download it for FREE then please say.


Thanks a bunch yahoo peeps


xxx xxx xxx|||I would recommend Flash (used to be macromedia, now its called adobe flash), you can get a 30 day free trial from their website. Its expensive if you want to buy it after the trial, but totally worth it : )





http://www.adobe.com/go/tryflash





It's a pretty easy program to learn, you could search tutorials to do most simple tasks.|||you cannot find those kind of games now but still ican show you an online game which is too interesting try to play this game you need to register to play so try playing leave if you don like there are lot more games inside this site

No comments:

Post a Comment